Saturday 21 April 2012

Silent Night


Room mate saya balik ke Melaka.
So, I am all by myself tonight.
And guess what ?

I'm thinking about everything that had happen.

I'm thinking about the reasons I cried over and over again. For you.

I'm thinking about how I change myself because of you.

I'm thinking about how much time I had wasted just to wait for your texts.

I'm thinking about how patiently I'd wait for you to call.

I'm thinking about how I smile perfectly when I'm with you.

I'm thinking about how I used to be the real me when I'm with you.

And I'm thinking if you think about me too.

I hate this actually.
I hate everything that makes me cry.
I hate everything that makes me feel unwanted.
I hate everything that makes me smile, then makes me cry.
I hate everything that hurts me.
I hate it when I have to fake myself in front of  you, so that I won't look that broken.

But then, I know something.

The pains makes me stronger. And BEAUTIFUL :)

So, keep hurting me. Keep hurting me.

# I'm wishing that you are happy with your friends :')

No comments:

Post a Comment