Thursday 19 April 2012

Another Memory

Berpura-pura dan mencuba mengelak.

Akhirnya diri sendiri yang terperangkap.

I just can't face you. 

It's hurt to realise that I am just another memory of yours.

Dan macam selalu, bila berhadapan dengan situasi ini, saya susah untuk melarikan diri.

It's HARD ! But I know I can get over it. But when ?

Tiga tahun setengah lagi. Masih lama.
Perjalanan saya di sini masih panjang.

Untuk sembuh, tiga tahun setengah tu tak lama.
Sembuh ke saya nanti ?

Everything reminds me of something about you.
I had gone through this situation before.
It's damn hurt, painful.

And I am not supposed to start with these things again.

I am not suppose to have this feeling.
I am not suppose to do all these stuff with you.

I am not suppose to fall into any man again.

Saya yang salah. Semuanya dari saya. Jika saya mengabaikan semuanya sebelum ini, semua ini tidak akan pernah terjadi. The same story and pain tak akan berulang. Tak akan sakit sangat. Tak akan jatuh sangat.

I hate myself.
And I hate myself more and more every new day.

# thank you for the memory

No comments:

Post a Comment